Terms and Conditions
By using this website, all members and guests agree to the Terms & Conditions as set out below. (Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time without notice.)
When you register as a Member, you will create a username and password. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password confidential. The proprietors of Summit Workwear & Safety reserve the right to refuse the registration of any account at any time for whatever reason they deem necessary. You only need to set up an account once and then login to this account each time you shop.
This website has a permanent cart feature. Once you have logged in everything you place in your shopping cart will be saved should you leave your computer or if it times out. If you choose not to log in, you will be considered a ‘guest’ to our website and consequently, if you are absent from your computer for a period of more than 15 minutes your cart will be lost as the system has no idea who to allocate the cart too. It is highly recommended that each time you visit the website to shop that you log in and out to save your cart.
Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. All prices are subject to change without notice. Due to the scanning process and your screen resolution, colours of products may vary slightly from the actual colours of the product.
Your order will be sent via Australia Post. We highly recommend that you register your package. Summit Workwear & Safety accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged goods in the post. We will not be held responsible for incorrect addresses used when placing your order. International orders will need to be registered and will be charged the actual Australia Post charges.
Postage within Australia is a flat rate of $10 plus registration fee of $3 if selected. This rate may change from time to time without notice.
If express post or special delivery is required please contact us for pricing.
Credit Card – We accept and prefer Visa or MasterCard. We will contact you via email or phone if your credit card declines. If we have not heard from you within 48 hours your order may be cancelled.
Direct Deposit – We will advise bank account details along with a copy of your invoice prior to shipping. Goods will not be shipped until we have confirmation the deposit has been received. If we have not received payment within 48 hours your order may be cancelled.
Sorry, we do not accept cheques, Money orders, AMEX, Diners, BPay or Paypal.
OUT OF STOCK PRODUCT
We will make every attempt to keep our web store up to date with currently stocked items, but as we also run a Retail store there may be times when certain items may be out of stock.
If an item is out of stock at the time of processing, you will be advised of this by email.
You can then choose to:
- Have stock available shipped immediately and out of stock items will be removed from your order and you will not be charged for it.
- Have order placed on hold till out of stock items arrive.
Orders will only be held for a maximum of ten working days. After this time out of stock items will be deleted from the order and require reordering at a later date.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Summit Workwear & Safety is committed to your satisfaction. Every item is thoroughly inspected to ensure that it meets our high standard of quality before it is packed for shipment.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from the sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to do.
Please refer to our return guidelines and easy instructions below:
- You may return the purchased items within 14 days of your order’s shipping date.
- If you wish to return a product, simply send an email to our Customer Service. We will then guide you through the process. Please remember to include your name and Order Number.
- Only items that are in their original conditions may be returned. Any product that has been used or worn may not be returned unless faulty.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days after the items are received. Refunds will be given for the original purchase price indicated on your receipt. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error, otherwise shipping charges are not refundable.
- Credits on returned merchandise will be refunded to the original credit card or account. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
All of our orders are posted within 24 hours of payment being received
- 4-6 working days for delivery to a capital city in any State;
- 5-10 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
- 7-14 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary.